06 Nov 2014
An opportunity exists to join the Board of the Ballarat YMCA:
The YMCA was formed in Ballarat in 1878. It has proud to have continuously served the Ballarat and district community for the past 130+ years.
The initial premises of the organization were established in Main Road but for the majority of its existence (1908 – 1994) it occupied premises on the corner of Field and Camp streets. In October 1994, YMCA Ballarat in partnership with the City of Ballarat moved its operations to the new regional indoor aquatic and recreation centre at Prince of Wales Park.
The organization now conducts a number of programs and operations across central and western Victoria and in 2010 created its head office operations at the building in Lyons Street.
The chartered territory of YMCA Ballarat currently includes the local government areas of the City of Ballarat and the Shire of Hepburn. Additional program licenses are also held to enable the Association to manage facilities and conduct programs at various sites outside of the charter territory. These programs include the cluster management of 41 kindergartens throughout rural Victoria.
To obtain an information and application pack please contact Jane Robson on 53292818 or email email@example.com