Applications for 2021 are now open!
We are now taking applications for our 2021 program. Please apply via the online form and be sure to upload your video as outlined below.
31 January 2021: Applications Close
February 2021: Interviews conducted with applicants
March 2021: Program Commences
2021 Program Fees
Total employer/sponsor and participant fee = $6260 excl GST (equivalent to 2020 program fees).
Please note: typically course fees are shared, with 75% organisational contribution and 25% participant contribution.
We encourage you to discuss program fees with your employer and make arrangements dependant on circumstances.
The following scholarships will be available in 2021:
- Agriculture Victoria Scholarship: Applicants must work in or show a genuine interest in biosecurity & agriculture.
- Bank Australia Indigenous Scholarship: Supports emerging Indigenous leaders to develop skills, knowledge, confidence and networks. Applicants must identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and live in Ballarat or the region.
- GForce Employment Solutions Emerging Young Leaders Scholarship: Applicants must be 18-30 years of age, living in Ballarat or the region, with an interest in developing skills for use in an enterprise or a project that benefits the region.
- Peter Davies Scholarship: Peter Davies was a visionary business leader who made an extraordinary contribution to the Ballarat community. In honour of Peter, this scholarship must support a small business owner or entrepreneur.
- Pyrenees Shire Community Scholarship: For an emerging leader who works or lives within the Pyrenees Shire to enable development to contribute to the resilience of their own community.
- Leaders In Action Scholarship: In recognition of the impact the program alumni have in the community post-program. Applications open to emerging leaders in Ballarat or the region.
Please indicate your are interested in applying for a scholarship in your application form.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit the online application form
- Create and upload your two minute video (details below)
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted in the first week of February to arrange an interview time
Please create a short video to support your application.
Topic: What impact do you want to have on our local community as a result of your participation in this community leadership development program?
- Please let us know if you have any accessibility or technical concerns and we will work with you to find a solution. (Contact Karina at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes and uploaded to the link below as an mp4 file.
- For tips on how to create your video click here.
- Please save your video using the following naming convention: lastname-firstname-FutureShapers2021video
- Please ensure your video does not exceed 100MB in size. You can use this free tool to compress your video if necessary https://www.freeconvert.com/video-compressor
To send us your video, please click here to go to our Dropbox upload folder.
If you would like further information prior to submitting your application e.g. draft program outline and dates, please register your details via this form and we will be in touch.